CorvetteGuys.com ships FREE to all locations in the Lower 48 states. Shipping to APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands is an additional charge.
Please note that there is an additional charge for expedited shipping methods.
We do not ship to any other international locations.
Our free Standard Shipping option is either UPS or USPS, depending on the weight and size of the item. Because UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes, we strongly recommend that you provide a physical delivery address to avoid delaying shipment.
Standard Shipping All Standard Shipping orders will ship via USPS or UPS, whichever is most cost-effective. In general, orders weighing less than 3lbs will go Priority Mail and heavier boxes will ship UPS Ground. Orders placed M-F before 4:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day (except in cases where an item may be out of stock or order is pending verification)
All packages destined for APO/FPO addresses will ship via USPS, regardless of weight. APO/FPO orders can take up to 2 months to be delivered. Please contact us if your order takes longer than that to arrive.
Guaranteed 3 Day Orders will be shipped via UPS 3 Day Select OR UPS Ground, depending on your location. Delivery is guaranteed within 3 business days after the ship date. (Saturdays and Sundays are not counted as business/working days) Shipping method is not guaranteed. Orders placed M-F before 4:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day (except in cases where an item may be out of stock or order is pending verification)
Guaranteed 2 Day Orders will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air OR UPS Ground, depending on your location. Delivery is guaranteed within 2 business days after the ship date. (Saturdays and Sundays are not counted as business/working days) Shipping method is not guaranteed. Orders placed M-F before 4:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day (except in cases where an item may be out of stock or order is pending verification)
Guaranteed 1 Day Orders will be shipped via UPS Next Day Air (Saver will be used where available) OR UPS Ground, depending on your location. Delivery is guaranteed within 1 business day after the ship date.(Saturdays and Sundays are not counted as business/working days) Orders placed M-F before 4:00 PM Eastern Time will ship out the same day (except in cases where an item may be out of stock or order is pending verification)
*** Time definite shipments (Guaranteed 3 Day, 2 Day and 1 Day) that do not arrive by the end of the day on the scheduled delivery date (due to carrier delays) may have a refund issued to reflect the service that was received. Refunds cannot be issued due to delays from unavailability of the recipient, acts of God, acts of public authority, riots, strikes, labor disputes, civil commotions, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks due to weather phenomena or natural disasters, or in the event that an ordered product is out of stock or has limited availability.
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. From time to time, though, damage will occur despite our precautions.
If you receive an item that has been damaged in shipping, contact us immediately at and we will have a new product sent to you, and initiate a UPS claim for the item.
Please be sure to hold on to the original packaging and packing material because UPS, in most cases, will need to inspect the items. A UPS representative will contact you to set up a convenient time to inspect the item, and to pick it up. If UPS does not come to inspect the package, or does not take it with them when they do come, please contact us at , and we will send you a UPS tag to send the damaged product to us.
If you have not received your order even after the tracking shows it was delivered, you must contact us within 15 business days to start a UPS tracer.
Undeliverable or Refused Shipments:
Packages will be returned to us if the package cannot be delivered due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, is not picked up from a UPS facility, or if the customer refuses delivery. All packages returned to us for the above the reasons will be issued a full refund, minus the original shipping cost.
Please be aware that it is the duty of the customer to accept delivery of freight goods consigned to them. The customer must be present to receive the shipment at the time of delivery. Failure of the customer to do so may result in a delayed delivery and possible holding of the goods by UPS Freight. If UPS Freight is unable to make delivery, storage charges for each day held will accrue. If held, these charges are the responsibility of the customer. In the event that neither UPS Freight nor CorvetteGuys.com are able to contact the customer to schedule a delivery, the goods will be returned to CorvetteGuys.com and the original plus return shipping cost as well as any storage fees will be charged to the customer. In the case of a Refused Freight Shipment without damage, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping, shipping of the freight item back to us, and any storage fees if applicable.
FOR VISIBLE DAMAGE: If the containers in your shipment show visible signs of damage, open them immediately to check the contents, and ask the driver to inspect the contents with you. Write a precise description of the damage on both your copy and UPS Freight's copy of the delivery receipt. Do not refuse the delivery. Instead, contact us so that we may start a damage claim with UPS Freight.
FOR CONCEALED LOSS OR DAMAGE: As soon as possible after delivery, unpack and inspect your shipment. Should you discover a concealed loss or damage, contact us immediately to start a claim with UPS Freight. Please make every attempt to leave the containers and packing materials as they were when you first discovered the loss or damage.
NOTE: The customer is not justified in refusing a damaged shipment unless the damage has made the goods totally worthless. In cases of partial damage or loss, the customer should accept the entire shipment and determine whether it can be repaired or retained with an allowance. The customer is responsible for any holding or return shipping charges on a refused shipment that UPS Freight deems repairable.
1. Returns will only be accepted within 30 days of the customer receiving the product, and ONLY if a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number has been issued. CorvetteGuys.com reserves the right to refuse any package returned to us without authorization. Returns will be processed within ten (10) business days of receipt. Business days does not include weekends, holidays, and the day the package is delivered.
2. If you receive a damaged, defective, or partial order, please contact us within 72 hours of receipt. If the issue is not reported to the RMA department within this time frame, we reserve the right to refuse the return.
3. In the event of a defect that occurs outside our return policy, but within the manufacturer warranty, exchange will be handled directly with the manufacturer. The manufacturer will have sole determination of the outcome of the claim. As a courtesy to our customer, CorvetteGuys.com will be happy to try to facilitate a thorough review of the claim, with the understanding that CorvetteGuys.com in no way has any input into the final decision (i.e. approvals, denials, fees, etc.).
4. Products (including packaging) must be returned in new, resalable condition. If any component of the returned product is missing, the return procedure will be breached, and CorvetteGuys.com may, in its sole and absolute discretion, reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against he customer for replacement of the missing component(s). The condition of the product will be determined at our discretion. Products sent back with damaged or missing packaging will be refused or returned to you at your expense.
5. Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges unless they receive an incorrect (we shipped the wrong product) or defective item.
When shipping an item back to us, we recommend that you use UPS, FedEx or any other carrier that offers signature confirmation and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Additionally, only the signature of an authorized CorvetteGuys.com employee will suffice as proof of delivery. The customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges, and all risk of loss return product during shipment.
6. Customers are responsible for checking all merchandise for damage or defect when the order is received, and before the item is used. CorvetteGuys.com will not accept a return of an item that is damaged or defective if it has been used. If the product is damaged during shipment, CorvetteGuys.com will replace the product at no charge.
7. CorvetteGuys.com is not responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.
8. Unauthorized returns, refused shipments and undeliverable packages that are returned back to Corvette Guys can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. The customer may be charged a 10% restock fee. If a return has not been processed within the specified time, please send an email to
9. At no time will used, mounted, or balanced wheels be accepted for return. Damage done to wheels during mounting or balancing will not be covered by CorvetteGuys.com. Customers will be responsible for checking wheels for damage before they are mounted and/or balanced. Installation costs/mounting and balancing fees will not be covered by CorvetteGuys.com for any returned product. Any wheels returned incomplete (i.e. missing center caps, etc.) will be refused or returned to you at your expense.
10. All Corvette headlights are not covered by any warranty from fogging or condensation from the manufacturer. CorvetteGuys.com suggests professional installation of all Corvette headlights to ensure that these problems do arise. We also recommend sealing the lights with an RTV sealant before installing.
11. Returns will not be accepted for any of the following:
Chips and Tuners, DiabloSport and SCT products, Wheel/Tire Packages, ANY Exhaust, Clutches, Hoods, Body Kits, Shaker kits,
opened clutches or clutch kits, gift certificates, any custom-order or made-to-order items, and any non-defective items that have been used or installed on a vehicle.
12. If a return tag is issued and the wrong or defective item is not returned
within 30 days, the customer will be charged for the replacement item.
Under NO circumstances are mounted and balanced wheels returnable.
These products are only up for exchange in the case of a defect. Issues with these items must be taken up directly with the manufacturer.
13. In the case of a returned item that is not defective, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs, to and from.
CorvetteGuys.com reserves the right to change or amend the return policy and procedures at any time without notification.
Wheel Warranty Policy
Lifetime structural warranty:
CorvetteGuys warrants to the original retail purchaser, that all wheels distributed by CorvetteGuys are free of structural defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the wheel(s).
1 Year Warranty on Finish:
Chrome Plated Wheels are guaranteed against separation and peeling for the period of one year from the original date of purchase.
Painted Wheels are guaranteed against paint separation and paint peeling for a period of one year from the original date of purchase.
CorvetteGuys's obligation under these warranties is limited to repair or replacement at our sole discretion, without charge excluding freight if wheel(s) are found to be defective. This warranty excludes:
- Any wheels that have been damaged due to abuse, neglect, misuse, or that have been repaired or altered.
- Wheels that have been used for off-road or racing.
- Wheels that have been damaged due to adverse weather conditions, or road chemicals.
- Wheels that have been improperly installed or installed with other than recommended accessories.
- Wheels that have been installed with tires that exceed the recommended size or installed on vehicles that they were not specifically intended.
- Transfer of title by the original purchaser voids the warranty
All requests to change or cancel an order should be made as quickly as possible, be it over the phone with one of our representatives, or by sending us an email at .
Note: cancellations or change requests may not be received in time. Most orders ship within 24 hours of receipt. Please double check that your order is correct before clicking "Submit Order".